Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chocomolee

About a month ago I was at Amanda Dolan's birfday party held at Charlie's place, and I noticed that there was Guacamole in a HUGE bowl... more like a salad bowl, on a small table in the living room. In it were the Avocado seeds... and as you know, those fuckers are huge and dark. NEXT to this gi-normous bowl was a plate with chocolate brownies. What happened was that as I scanned the room, and while looking for people I knew, I also noticed these edible items on the table... but as I scanned fast the avocado seeds for a moment looked like brownies. So I thought, *How odd... chocolate brownies IN the guacamole*
So I told this to a friend of mine, and we started thinking of names combining the two. I thought of Guacholee, but my friend 1-upped me by suggesting Chocomolee.

Other random thoughts:
Lindsay Lohan is now Lindsay Lojack (see here)
Kiwi/Strawberry/Mango smoothie
Breakfast burritos
& Socks

No comments: